Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

Aku sekarang..

( I just wanna say, I can reach all the things I want. Dont be afraid when you have no idea to start. Just do what you've decided. From nothing being something. Be brief. Just by your own you can change you life. Nothing to be afraid of. Keep looking on the chance that can give you something. Never say, I can do nothing. Never say, my father just..my mother just, none of my relatives is ... You can choose and change your destiny. No matter what. Just do your best and you will get the best and He will give you the more best than you can imagine.)
Bachelor on Medicine....
Reporter on Efkagama Magazine...
Lecturer Assistant of Biochemistry Department...
Public Relation of Medical Emergency Rescue Committee...
Health Content Creator of NLT....
Aktif di SIKIB (Solidaritas Istri Kabinet Indonesia Bersatu) , Medical Bioethics, Health Financing for Universal Coverage...
Trainer for Maternal Health...
Academic Affairs, Senat Mahasiswa FK UGM...
Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa (BEM)/ Student Executive Board of FK UGM...
Keluarga Muslim Cendekia Medika...
Medical Science Club (Medical Science Society)...
Grantee from many..
and so on and so on...